Like the products we build and the problems we solve, MirrorWeb is obsessed with getting our working culture right. That's why we're focused on doing things that matter. Making things easier to help our employees make great things. In a place where each and every person is valued.
We are a business built out of a passion and dedication to changing the digital world. We trust and respect each other. And that helps us to make important things happen.
We have a huge number of employee benefits including flexible working hours, company pension scheme, MacBook and free tea and coffee. The kind of things you'd expect from a business that values its team.
But then we have some perks you wouldn't expect, too. Things like full use of our ultra-powerful VR simulator, sonos, chill out spaces, team socials. And, of course, a work environment that is positive, motivating and focused on doing great things.
We're not a business that likes to stand still. We want our teams to be constantly evolving their skills too. We ensure that your training is ongoing, and your professional development is never stagnant.
So whether it's a new technology you want to get to grips with, or you're looking to expand your product knowledge, or you want to focus on your time-management skills - we will help you to keep growing and learning more.
£40k - £50k + Bonus | Manchester
We are recruiting for a Global Channel Manager who really understands how the channel partnership works; how you win it, motivate it, develop it, get the ROI, and continue to nurture it. You will be the focal point for relationships for all our strategic alliance partnerships across the EMEA and Asia-Pacific regions.
· Managing, developing and nurturing relationships with existing and new channel partners.
· Driving mutual business growth worldwide, through developing effective relationships with senior level decision makers and key influencers.
· Hitting targets for partner revenue; be instrumental in creating sales and marketing campaigns, participating in channel partner marketing events, as well as providing technical resources, and supporting partner training and selling activities.
· Devising incentive programmes to motivate partners to achieve revenue targets
· Analysing market opportunities and developing joint marketing strategies with partners to empower them to achieve their objectives.
· Providing presentations, demos, introductions to new features, competitive pricing strategies, and coordinating key events hosted by Partners where MirrorWeb will be showcased.
Key Skills Required
· A Self-Starter, with demonstrable experience of using your own initiative, drive and determination.
· Proven track record in channel sales, building successful mutually beneficial relationships with an enterprise software or SaaS background.
· Experience of executing effective marketing campaigns for channel partners.
· Proven experience in achieving sales or growth targets.
· Exceptional communication, negotiation and relationship building skills