The Technical Onboarding Engineer will play a pivotal role in the Customer Success team, supporting both the onboarding process of a customer as well as the ongoing experience with MirrorWeb. It’s an exciting opportunity to step into a technical role within a SaaS scale up, with a primary focus on the financial services market within the United States.
Day to day, you’ll be speaking to customers about the products they’re purchasing from MirrorWeb, which include web and email archiving, and supporting them technically to ensure all connections are set up correctly and that we are successfully capturing their digital communications. You’ll be joining a relatively new team which is already receiving incredible feedback on the service MirrorWeb is providing. We’re looking for an energetic, eager, technical professional who’s keen to hit the ground running and continue to show customers why we’re brilliant.
We work with many organizations in the public and private sector. Our clients range from national archives to financial institutions to broadcast media. We provide high traffic web interfaces, faceted full text search, big data indexing and analytics in the cloud, and multi-platform archiving capability. Our clients use our services for compliance or risk management, brand protection and maintenance of historic records.
- Support our Financial Services customers through the onboarding process, from contract signature through to a go live status.
- Provide training and onboarding of Microsoft Office 365 services, knowing the O365 system inside out.
- Train and onboard customers on our 3rd party platforms, understanding technically how different channels (such as Facebook and SMS archiving) are managed and communicating clearly with our customers.
- Communicate and document technical requirements of each customer and provide an onboarding plan on this basis.
- Occasionally support on pre-sales meetings with prospect clients to present MirrorWeb’s proposition from a technical onboarding perspective.
- Run technical demonstrations of MirrorWeb’s platform with customers who require more training or are looking to purchase more products from MirrorWeb.
- Proactively assess and validate client needs on an ongoing basis, keeping MirrorWeb’s Customer Success Management team informed to show accurate forecasts and tracking of key account metrics.
- Ability to walk a customer through a difficult technical query, and communicate efficiently to solve problems.
- Learn and share information shared by customers during the onboarding process to improve knowledge amongst the Sales, Partnerships and Customer Success teams.
- Be responsible for any Customer Success queries that are sent via the ticketing system (ZenDesk) and respond and resolve as per the SLAs.
- Build out and own training documentation to support both our customers and our internal members via tool tips.
- Offer ongoing training to our current clients, and share recordings after every session.
- Update the MirrorWeb CRM (Salesforce) with information on each customer, as well as progress through the onboarding process
- This role will require the ability to work some US hours to support the demand of our customers.
- A technical background is essential, and you must have experience working with O365, Exchange, Active Directory.
- Networking experience, e.g. DNS, DHCP.
- Solid technical troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent business communication, stakeholder management, organisational and project management skillset.
- Strong customer-centric values.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A positive can-do attitude.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Dedication to our brilliant customers.
- Knowledge of software sales.
What we'll give you:
- Competitive salary.
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays and your birthday off.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- MacBook Pro and relevant Apple Accessories.
- Annual pay reviews.
- Monthly Company Activities.
- Exposure to a Manchester scale-up with opportunity for progression.
- A fantastic culture!