MirrorWeb’s cloud-native archive technology allows organizations to create permanent, unalterable records of all online communications, meeting compliance obligations and ensuring information of commercial, cultural or historical value is never lost.
We are growing fast in the US. The SEC and FINRA mandate that financial services firms archive all digital communications, as well as monitor these communications to ensure any breaches are detected and actioned. Digital communications include a user’s email, social media channels, instant messaging platforms, mobile device, and their website. MirrorWeb offers a unified platform to capture, store, replay and monitor this activity.
The Sales Development Representative will operate on the frontline of our outbound efforts. The candidate will fit within a close-knit but welcoming Sales team that works as exactly that - a team. Our prospects are in the United States, so your day will be split into research, digital networking and admin in the morning, and calls after lunch. Training and ongoing coaching will be provided.
We work with many organizations in the public and private sector. Our clients range from national archives to financial institutions to broadcast media. We provide high traffic web interfaces, faceted full text search, big data indexing and analytics in the cloud, and multi-platform archiving capability. Our clients use our services for compliance or risk management, brand protection and maintenance of historic records.
We have archived the last 22 years of the UK digital history as one of our recent projects.
- Generate outbound leads through high volume prospecting via cold calling, networking, e-mail, as well as other channels to build and maintain a lead development pipeline.
- Engage with mid-market companies in the United States in order to profile, qualify and schedule demos with key decision makers from our target prospects.
- Meet and exceed weekly activity targets to deliver a high quantity of well qualified sales opportunities.
- Respond to, engage, and qualify inbound leads with a sense of urgency.
- Research, learn and understand the pain-points of our target personas to overcome objections.
- Be confident and articulate in delivering our value proposition to our target decision-makers.
- Support marketing by researching clients, identifying key decision makers and educating prospects.
- Use various sales tools and software to identify decision makers within targeted accounts to begin the sales process, including Salesloft, ZoomInfo and LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- Maintain accurate activity, contact and account information of all prospects in the CRM (Salesforce).
- Work collaboratively with the senior Sales team and Marketing to smash quarterly targets.
- Proven track record (at least 12 months experience) in a B2B sales role (ideally SaaS, Tech or Software sales), initiating outbound activity/converting inbound prospects/scheduling demos
- You can demonstrate commercial and business awareness, as well as an aptitude for technology.
- You’re confident in overcoming objections, and can convert interest into qualified leads.
- Whilst you are ambitious and have a desire to succeed, you’re also a team player who will work collaboratively to ensure team targets are met and opportunities convert into sales.
- You have a high level of self-motivation; in particular, you’re a self-starter with a competitive personality and strong attention to detail.
- You pride yourself on being an excellent listener.
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and a professional and energetic telephone manner.
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary.
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays and your birthday off.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- MacBook Pro and relevant Apple Accessories.
- Annual pay reviews.
- Monthly Company Activities.
- Exposure to a Manchester scale-up with opportunity for progression.
- A fantastic culture!