MirrorWeb is a cloud-native unified archiving solution used by Financial Services, Governments and Brands to archive digital communication. Our technology allows organizations to create permanent, unalterable records of all online communications, meeting compliance obligations and ensuring information of commercial, cultural or historical value is never lost.
We are growing fast in the US. The SEC and FINRA mandate that financial services organizations archive all digital communications, as well as monitor these communications to ensure any breaches are detected and actioned. Digital communications include a user’s email, social media channels, instant messaging platforms, mobile device, and their website. MirrorWeb offers a unified platform to capture, store, replay and monitor this activity.
We work with many organizations in the public and private sector. Our clients range from National Archives to financial institutions to broadcast media. We provide high traffic web interfaces, faceted full text search, big data indexing and analytics in the cloud, and multi-platform archiving capability. Our clients use our services for compliance or risk management, brand protection, and maintenance of historic records.
As our business scales, we are looking to expand our Finance function to support more customers as well as professionalize internal processes. The Finance/Admin Assistant will support both the Head of Finance and the CFO in managing this extra load, as well as taking over some of the responsibilities from the Finance Team that support the general day-to-day running of the business.
This role is an exciting one; it’s very varied and gives you exposure to all departments across the business, including Sales, Marketing, Customer Success and Technology. This is a new role to MirrorWeb and is likely to evolve and offer some real progression for the right candidate. For now, here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Dealing with e-mails and general enquiries.
- Day to day finance tasks such as processing purchase invoices, expense claims, raising and chasing invoices.
- Managing the bank accounts across the business, making payments where and when requested.
- Processing commissions earned each month and liaising with external payroll.
- Assisting Head of Finance with month end tasks (e.g. reconciliations).
- Assisting Head of Finance with other administrative and HR tasks as required.
- Organizing travel for senior members of staff between the UK and the US.
- Supporting on compliance admin alongside the Technical and Operational teams.
- Assisting departments with admin support where needed.
- Maintaining good working systems and processes, looking for improvements.
- Undertaking any other tasks that may crop up appropriate to the position and situation.
What you'll have:
- 1 year in a similar accounts and administration role is essential. Grade C in GCSE Maths and English.
- Good organization skills.
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner.
- Good customer service skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Confidence to work independently and with others.
- Thoroughness and excellent attention to detail.
- Flexibility and openness to change.
- Confidence to speak to customers.
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary.
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays and your birthday off.
- Company Pension Scheme (after 3 months).
- MacBook Pro and relevant Apple Accessories.
- Annual pay reviews.
- Monthly Company Activities.
- Exposure to a Manchester scale-up with opportunity for progression.
- A fantastic culture!