MirrorWeb’s cloud-native archive technology allows organisations to create permanent, unalterable records of all online communications, meeting compliance obligations and ensuring information of commercial, cultural or historical value is never lost.
We are growing fast in the US. The SEC and FINRA mandate that financial services organisations archive all digital communications, as well as monitor these communications to ensure any breaches are detected and actioned. Digital communications include a user’s email, social media channels, instant messaging platforms, mobile device, and their website. MirrorWeb offers a unified platform to capture, store, replay and monitor this activity.
Our Tech stack comprises of AWS, AWS Lambda, Go, Python and Java/TypeScript. On the monitoring side we utilise CloudWatch, Grafana, Prometheus and Netdata to ensure services are running smoothly. We work closely with AWS and their Solutions Architects to help us create, innovate and deliver cutting-edge functionality. We adopt the Shape Up methodology.
We work with many organisations in the public and private sector. Our clients range from National Archives to financial institutions to broadcast media. We provide high traffic web interfaces, faceted full text search, big data indexing and analytics in the cloud, and multi-platform archiving capability. Our clients use our services for compliance or risk management, brand protection, and maintenance of historic records.
As a DevOps Engineer you’ll be working closely with our internal teams across multiple disciplines and projects. You will be expected to investigate and solve problems with systems and the infrastructure upon which they live. You’ll work closely with the rest of our Engineering team to help deliver new features for our products and requirements for clients, as well as shaping the development for our main product and internal tools. You will..
- Maintain internal CI/CD systems alongside the rest of the DevOps team.
- Work closely with engineers to solve problems and design infrastructure for Cloud systems.
- Develop and maintain extensive monitoring systems to ensure that our service is as reliable as possible.
What You'll Need
- Enterprise experience in cloud management using AWS.
- Solid technical understanding of orchestration tools such as Github Actions and Terraform.
- Strong communication and organisation skills.
- Service and network monitoring experience with tools such as Prometheus, Grafana or Cloudwatch.
- Familiarity across different programming languages such as HCL, Python, Go and NodeJS.
- Experience of scripting, e.g. bash, python.
In addition, it would be advantageous if you have:
- Familiarity with schedulers such as ECS, Nomad or Kubernetes.
- Familiarity with container based tooling such as docker or OCI.
- Experience in Relational Databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL).
What You'll get
- Salary £50,000-£70,000 dependent on skills and experience.
- 25 Days Holiday + Flexible Bank Holidays + Birthday Off!
- Company Pension Scheme.
- MacBook Pro and relevant Apple Accessories.
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunities for training and development.
- Last but not least...... a positive, motivating work environment with awesome colleagues!
Please note that we can only accept applicants with a UK right to work and that are able to regularly attend our Manchester office.