At MirrorWeb, our customers come first. We are passionate about giving our customers world-class service, so we’re looking for an all-star Customer Success Manager (CSM) to join our fast-growing team.
We’re scaling fast globally and looking for a charismatic Customer Success Manager to join our CS team. You’ll be the face of MirrorWeb to our Financial Services customers in the US and EMEA, ensuring they receive exceptional value by truly understanding their business needs. You’ll be responsible for ensuring high levels of satisfaction in our products and services. You’ll also engage with cross-functional teams both internally and externally to successfully manage and resolve all issues affecting your customers.
The Customer Success team is the heartbeat of MirrorWeb. As a Customer Success Manager, you are the glue that binds the company together to deliver for our customers, working closely with Sales, Partnerships, Marketing, Product and Engineering. Your role is also one of the key driving forces behind MirrorWeb’s rapid growth, so we’re on the lookout for resilient problem solvers who aren’t afraid to think outside the box. You’ll be persistent in getting issues resolved and championing customer requests internally, ensuring we maximise our net retention and unlock upsells/cross-sell opportunities.
We work with many organizations in the public and private sector. Our clients range from national archives to financial institutions to broadcast media. We provide high traffic web interfaces, faceted full text search, big data indexing and analytics in the cloud, and multi-platform archiving capability. Our clients use our services for compliance or risk management, brand protection and maintenance of historic records.
We have archived the last 22 years of the UK digital history as one of our recent projects.
- Taking ownership of the onboarding, adoption, retention and overall success of our mid-market Financial Services clients in the US and EMEA
- Increasing the adoption of our product features in order to maximize the value driven by our platform
- Customer success planning and execution across a portfolio of customers and, where required, motivating other cross-functional teams in the execution of account strategy, driving customer retention and expansion.
- Managing your own portfolio of customers, ensuring they get maximum value out of MirrorWeb’s platform and its features
- Taking ownership of account mapping, and identifying opportunities within customers to plan and improve revenue - specifically renewals and upsell opportunities
- Co-ordinating various cross-functional teams both internally and externally to ensure successful onboarding, integration and training of customers, as well as receiving an excellent and consistent all-star customer experience
- Managing customer issues and bringing together the correct resources to resolve these issues
- Championing customer feedback internally to better serve our customers
- Conducting product training to customers, as well as running monthly and quarterly business reviews
- Delivering, measuring, and communicating ROI for our customers throughout the customer lifecycle
- Accurately forecasting revenue within your accounts to achieve land and expand KPIs
- Assisting Account Executives with pre-sales support on demos during the sales cycle
- 1-2 years in customer success or account management, preferably in a SaaS business
- Experience working with a portfolio of accounts, preferably supporting a technical product
- Demonstrating the ability to establish relationships and communicate effectively at all levels of an organization
- Capable of driving urgency to resolve customer issues, with impeccable prioritisation and strong project management skills
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Proven time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at one time
What You’ll get
- Competitive salary.
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays and your birthday off.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- MacBook Pro and relevant Apple Accessories.
- Annual pay reviews.
- Monthly Company Activities.
- Exposure to a Manchester scale-up with opportunity for progression.
- A fantastic culture!