Do you like problem solving, disassembling things to figure out how they work, and getting to the bottom of issues? Are you customer-focused and passionate about delivering world-class software?
Look no further!
We are a city centre-based scale-up that continues to grow and draw in a clientele that consists of many well-known brands and financial services organisations. As a result, we are on the search for the ideal candidate to join our Customer Success Engineering team to better support our clients and maintain our leadership position in the archiving solutions market.
Our web and social archiving technology is cloud-native and enables businesses to archive all online communications in unalterable, permanent records. The National Archives is one of the most well-known websites in the UK because we have preserved the entirety of the UK government's digital holdings.
Among our list of current Public Sector clients are the BBC, The National Records of Scotland, UNFCCC, UK Parliament, and the United States Library of Congress.
We are also rapidly growing in the financial compliance industry globally - especially in America.
With an increasing shift towards a more digital world, everything not saved, will be lost.
This position fits within our Engineering Teams, however it is also customer facing.
You will join our current Customer Success Team and will work closely with our QA Team and Portfolio Managers (CSM). Our clients have a wide range of complex requirements that necessitate quick thinking to keep our projects on track and ensure that our archives replay content as accurately as possible. You will excel on this team if you can identify th eroot causes of problems and quickly offer creative solutions.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that archive collections are stable and replay to the highest fidelity standard
- Validating that archive configurations are accurate
- Triaging escalation requests from our clients and internal support team
- Analysing technical issues, troubleshooting, and writing code to solve issues with replay
- Managing and prioritising your workload within our ticketing system for issues and projects to be resolved in a timely and professional manner
- Becoming a product expert and providing effective technical consultation to our clients, sales, and support teams
What we're looking for:
- A comfortable knowledge base of async/await processes and HTTP requests
- A strong understanding of websites and the components within them, specifically HTML, CSS, as well as JQuery and DOM Manipulation
- A creative problem-solving approach and meticulous investigation skills
- A willingness to learn and the capacity to research solutions when confronted with an unfamiliar situation
- Excellent oral and written communication abilities
- Python, SQL, Grep, Vim, Regex experience is a big bonus!
- You get a sense of satisfaction when solving problems
- You’re proactive and have a sense of initiative
- You enjoy developing positive relationships with co-workers and clients
- You're well-organized, can multitask, and work well under pressure
- You're a logical thinker by nature, methodical and analytical
What do you get?
We are the world's leading web archiving service provider. You'll be helping us grow while working with a talented, friendly, and fun group of people! We offer:
- 25 days of vacation + bank holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- MacBook Pro and relevant Apple Accessories
- Bonus day off on your birthday
- Opportunities to upskill and advance your career within the company
There are numerous social events available, such as company walks, movie outings, and game nights.
If this role sounds right for you, please email your CV to our Engineering Manager, Mason Banks, and he will be in touch!