Do you thrive off problem solving, love to take things apart to understand how they work and like to get to the root cause of issues? Are you customer-driven and passionate about providing world-class software? Looking for a tech company where you can make a significant impact to its growth journey?
Well… look no further! We are a fast-growing scale-up based in the city centre who, in the last 2 years have attracted a customer portfolio that includes high profile brands and financial services firms. The MirrorWeb team is radically evolving and adapting through these unprecedented times, now requiring a Customer Success Engineer to join us in our ongoing mission to preserve the digital truth for leading organizations across the world.
This role will sit within our development team – you’ll be an addition to our current Customer Success Team that helps our clients, working closely with our QA Team and Portfolio Managers (CSM). Our enterprise clients have a wide variety of complex requirements that require quick thinking to keep our projects on track and to make sure our archives replay content as accurately as possible. This is where you will shine – working to solve these issues with curiosity, positivity and flexibility.
Our cloud-native web and social archiving technology allows organisations to create permanent, immutable records of all online communications. We've archived the entirety of the UK Government's digital estate and made The National Archives one of the highest hit UK websites. Among our current list of clients you will also find the BBC and the United States Library of Congress.
And that's not all. Our leading technology continues to displace the vendors of old and we are gaining high traction with financial services firms, ensuring regulatory requirements are met in the evolving digital landscape.
With an increasing shift towards a more digital world, everything not saved, will be lost.
If you want to work somewhere that’s making an impact on organisations and our future generations, look no further, come and work for MirrorWeb!
- Handling technical and product issues, including escalations from our clients and internal support team.
- Qualifying and triaging bugs, analysing technical issues, troubleshooting and writing code to provide solutions to problems.
- Working closely with the development team to improve products and/or resolve client issues.
- Using JIRA as a ticket management system - managing and prioritizing ongoing issues so they are resolved in a timely and professional manner.
- Becoming an expert in our products, providing effective technical consultation to our clients, sales and support teams.
- Writing crawl scripts using Puppeteer to automate user interactions to capture client pages
- Optimising our users' experience (internal teams and clients) through documentation and process improvements.
- A comfortable knowledge base of async/await processes and HTTP requests
- Strong understanding of websites and the components within them, specifically HTML and CSS in addition to JQuery and DOM Manipulation
- Demonstrable creative problem-solving approach and meticulous investigation skills
- An ability to explain technical issues in a palatable, easy-to-understand way
- A passionate trouble shooter with a customer-centric attitude
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Python experience is a bonus but not essential!
- You have a positive ‘can-do’ approach – you take ownership of problems and thrive off finding the root cause.
- You pride yourself on being a self-starter – you’re pro-active and will use your initiative!
- You’re confident to approach others and pride yourself on building great relationships with colleagues and clients
- You’re measured, can multi-task and can handle pressure
- You’re naturally a logical thinker – methodical and analytical
What You’ll Get
- Competitive salary
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays and your birthday off.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- MacBook Pro and relevant Apple Accessories.
- Annual pay reviews.
- Monthly Company Activities.
- Exposure to a Manchester scale-up with opportunity for progression.
- A fantastic culture!